Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Friday 2 June 2017

Prayer intention June 2017

Prayer intention June 2017


In John 17 v24  Jesus says "Father, I want those you have given  (gifted) me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory"

God, Father and Son pour out the Spirit as Gift to us to awaken in us the truth of our being gifted by the Father to Jesus, and awake us to the fact that each person we encounter is also a gift.

Let us pray:

Grant, we pray, almighty and merciful God,
that the Holy Spirit, coming near
and dwelling graciously within us,
may awaken us to the gift of your Holy Spirit
and to the gift of each person we encounter.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment