Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 16 July 2017

Draw others to Me


Notes of meeting on 11 July 2017

Picture of Our Blessed Lord above the world and above Him was the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove. From the wounds on His hands oozed oil which came down upon the earth and penetrated every person good and bad alike.
Those who were open received a full measure of anointing. Those fully anointed could see, hear and feel in their hearts Jesus living and flowing within them even in the alignment of hearts beats. It was as though He was in them and they in Him. Those anointed felt a holy joy because all made sense and they could see and feel His presence in everyone even those with little knowledge of Him.
Jesus says;
"My people open your hearts to my anointing and you will accomplish the building of My kingdom fist within yourselves and your families but most importantly to your brothers and sisters who are blind and deaf to Life in the Spirit. Your anointing will break down barriers and those who don't know Me will be drawn to My Saving Grace.
My people you (each of you) are Mine, you in Me and I in you. You are My anointed ones, draw others by your actions, words, sacrifices, penances and prayers so they too can become fully anointed in Me and receive the Holy Spirit.
My thirst is great for these poor souls, My love is like a great sea of mercy for these souls. Bring them to Me, My children, that I may immerse them in Mercy and then they will fully know Me and My thirst at last will be assuaged.
Jesus your Love."

No comments:

Post a Comment