Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 16 July 2017

Pray for the light of Jesus to enter every heart

Notes of meeting on 4 July 2017

Picture of a Great Light on top of a mountain.
Streams of people from all corners of the earth streamed towards the light because it was so dark.
The People of God were like little lights going to join the bigger light. Many people didn't have any light within them and some just a glimmer.
The people of the Light started to pray and sing it was as though they were calling to those who didn't know the Father or Jesus or the Spirit. Some of them heard the call and came on the journey, some listened to the call of the world and did not. So the people of the Light redoubled their efforts on their behalf making sacrifice, fasting and wailing for the lost.
The Light grew larger and sent down from the mountain top a shower of graces and most of the lost could hear and see and feel the love of God and so turned toward the Light. They felt joy and a sense of belonging for the first time in their lives.

Mary says:
"My children pray for the light of my Son Jesus to enter every heart that all may come to know Him fully and so be born into Eternal Life.
My children sustain yourselves with the Holy Sacraments especially the receiving of Eucharist. My adversary cannot overcome you with my Son within you, the Holy Spirit guiding you and your love for prayer.
Pray my little ones and you will see miracles in your families and your World.
My motherly blessing I bestow in the name of my Son Jesus. Mary."

No comments:

Post a Comment