Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 24 September 2017

Please respond to my call

Notes of meeting on 12 September 2017

Picture received during the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary.
There was a cave, completely sealed, with a young woman inside and she was in total despair as there was no way out. No door or exit. She could smell fear and hear terrible noises and she realised that something was coming for her and that this was Hell.
She screamed out 'Jesus and Mary help me.' Our Mother appeared and started to pray.
This child of God started to ask God for forgiveness, Our Blessed Mother kept on praying and her prayers were joined by prayers of others until in the end all was peace.
The child of God gave thanksgiving over and over again for deliverance from Hell.
Then Our Blessed Mother showed the child a doorway, the child rapped on the door and it opened.
Jesus was there on the other side His arms were open wide with such love and His eyes so inviting the child of God ran into His arms and was taken up to the Great Light.
Mary says:
" My children do you not hear my call in your hearts to pray. sometimes you respond and with great joy we help to save a soul by placing prayer and blessings upon some unfortunate person.
Please respond to my call, your brothers and sisters are in much need, in turn these persons will then pray for you and your families in Heaven.
My children there are so many distractions listen attentively and respond and together we will console my dear Son Jesus so that the unfortunate persons can be saved by Him and His grace.
I, your Mother call you to this work.
Mary."

Matthew 25 v31-46
31 ‘When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 ‘Then the King will say to those on his right, “Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was ill and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.”
37 ‘Then the righteous will answer him, “Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you ill or in prison and go to visit you?”
40 ‘The King will reply, “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”
41 ‘Then he will say to those on his left, “Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was ill and in prison and you did not look after me.”
44 ‘They also will answer, “Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or ill or in prison, and did not help you?”
45 ‘He will reply, “Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.”
46 ‘Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.’

No comments:

Post a Comment