Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Monday 25 September 2017

Souls do not be lost to Me

Notes of meeting on 19 September 2017

Picture of Our Blessed Mother dressed in black. Under her mantle she held something in her arms, coming closer she revealed it was the Church in her arms, she had been shielding and protecting and praying for it.
People of all nations were coming to this Church.
A sword from Heaven appeared over the Church shining bright and burnished it had double edges to cut through rock like edifices that had built up around the building. The sword went right into the heart of the Church. Then all could see not a sword but Our Blessed Lord crucified on His Cross. His Blood shed for His blessed and beloved Church flowed in copious amounts out from the Church surrounding all people and all nations.

Jesus says:
" By My Blood alone can you be saved, I your Saviour Jesus call to you 'Come' your sins are many, repent, receive My Blood, be blessed for none can come to the Father except through His Son, Me your Jesus. Souls do not be lost to Me, see how I suffer for love of you, My dearest children do not spurn My saving Blood for I am crucified willingly again and continually to save you, I love you so.
My love is constant, come to Me, pray for others especially My Priest sons and lost souls, for My Body is in torment for love of them.
You are My Body, you are My Church, you are My people!
Bring others to Me for I cannot bear to lose one. I surround you with My healing and cleansing Blood.
O My people love Me for I am sorrowful, alleviate My pain with your love, beloved, beloved of My Heart.
Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment