Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 10 July 2016

Pray pray my Children

Notes of meeting on 19 July 2016

Picture of Our Blessed Mother standing on top of the world her blue mantle over it. The fringe of her mantle covered England. Her hand was outstretched above her head in entreaty to the Father, her other hand was palm out toward the earth.
A shaft of brilliant light from beyond the heavens came down upon her and the earth, her lips were moving continuously in prayer.
She says:
"Pray pray my Children in these tumultuous times, aid your Mother with your prayers, let the light of heaven penetrate your hearts and then you will be at peace when all around you is in travail.
Your Mother cares for you, look to Jesus, do as He commands. All will be well if you pray with your heart and soul for love to overcome hate.
The victory is won, but Satan knows this and so is spreading hatred and confusion. Exchange this for love and prayer. Satan cannot conquer love, and love is my Son Jesus, arm yourselves with my Holy Rosary, go to my Son in the Eucharist as often as you are able.
My Children be at Peace.
I bless you with my motherly blessing."

Ephesians 6 v 10 - 20
10 Finally, grow strong in the Lord, with the strength of his power.
11 Put on the full armour of God so as to be able to resist the devil's tactics.
12 For it is not against human enemies that we have to struggle, but against the principalities and the ruling forces who are masters of the darkness in this world, the spirits of evil in the heavens.
13 That is why you must take up all God's armour, or you will not be able to put up any resistance on the evil day, or stand your ground even though you exert yourselves to the full.
14 So stand your ground, with truth a belt round your waist, and uprightness a breastplate,
15 wearing for shoes on your feet the eagerness to spread the gospel of peace
16 and always carrying the shield of faith so that you can use it to quench the burning arrows of the Evil One.
17 And then you must take salvation as your helmet and the sword of the Spirit, that is, the word of God.
18 In all your prayer and entreaty keep praying in the Spirit on every possible occasion. Never get tired of staying awake to pray for all God's holy people,
19 and pray for me to be given an opportunity to open my mouth and fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel
20 of which I am an ambassador in chains; pray that in proclaiming it I may speak as fearlessly as I ought to.

No comments:

Post a Comment