Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 3 July 2016

Will you

Notes of meeting on 21 June 2016

A picture of the Holy family at home. Mary gazing at the baby Jesus, St. Joseph near the door. Many angles and people were there gazing at the little King. They praised and sang to Him. St. Joseph opened the door and many more people came in, some were recognisable as our families and friends.
St. Joseph opened the door again and a multitude of priests came in who all knelt down and joined the praise.
Then St. Joseph let in what appeared to be terrorists that had been touched by the Lord's call and they left thee guns in a great pile outside the door. Then heads of state walked in and worshipped Jesus.
Turning back to Jesus he was now a fully grown man with his hands outstretched in blessing. The room was now huge and seemed to have expanded. The praise and singing were sublime.
Our Blessed Mother and the angels started to go to every person present and unbind each person heart and mind. Everyone had some kind of binding upon them, some were so tight that they bit into the flesh. Our Blessed Mother took out her little scissors and cut the knots, some people were really afraid because they had got used to the bindings which seemed a part of them but Our Blessed Mother encouraged them and soothed them saying "Trust in My Son Jesus and trust me".
When every person was free Jesus raised his hand in healing and blessing over us. All adored and glorified the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Our Blessed Mother was so happy.
Things quietened down and Jesus said:
"Will you be my apostles, will you go out in my Name, will you love your neighbour, will you guide the little ones, will you use the may gifts you have been blessed with.
Will you give back love for hatred, will you act in goodness and kindness.
Will you lay your life down before me.
Will you pick up your cross and walk with me.
Will you die to self for love of others.
Will you make reparation to me for others.
For I say to you, you are my beloved flock, I put my trust in you to bring the lost, the lame and I will heal their wounds and show them my tender love.
I the true shepherd will never forsake them, if they come their sins will be forgiven and they shall be safe in the true sheepfold.
I bless you in my Name. Jesus"


No comments:

Post a Comment